This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Coca-Cola® and Dollar General. All opinions are 100% mine.
Hey guys! The holiday season is in full swing and everyone is busy, busy busy because of it! Even though we all have a ton of stuff to do before the holidays hit, it’s always a good idea to take a break and enjoy a refreshing drink like Coca-Cola®!
Coca-Cola wants to share a special offer with you this holiday season! Get a free limited edition Coca-Cola® holiday aluminum bottle with ornament cap topper with purchase of (2) Sprite 20oz products, only at Dollar General! The ornament cap topper fits over the cap of the limited edition Coca-Cola® holiday aluminum bottle. When you finish enjoying your Coca-Cola®, you simply screw the bottle cap back on, fit the ornament cap topper over the cap, and hang it on your tree!
Dollar General has a ton of holiday helpers to help you make your holidays stress free and enjoyable! Check out all the great videos of ideas and tips on Holiday Seasonal on DollarGeneral.com: Bottle Cap Topper
Although the Coca-Cola® holiday aluminum bottle with ornament cap topper looks great on the tree on its own, you can also decorate it in a multitude of different ways. And since I like farmhouse decor, I choose to decorate mine with jute twine and buttons for a rustic Christmas look!
Decorate a Coca-Cola® Bottle Ornament in Rustic Style
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Limited edition Coca-Cola® holiday aluminum bottle with ornament cap topper from the Dollar General
- 150 ft roll of jute twine ( you won’t use all of it, but you’ll use most of it)
- Red, green and white buttons
- Glue gun and glue sticks
1. Glue the end of the jute twine to the top of the bottle under the cap.
2. Wrap the jute twine around the bottle a few times and secure with a bit of glue.
3. Keep wrapping the jute twine around the bottle and securing it with a bit of glue every few wraps, keeping the twine tight as you work.
4. Attach the buttons to the jute twine on the bottle with the glue.
5. Attach the ornament cap topper, hang on your tree, and enjoy! 🙂
Thanks for letting me share the Coca-Cola® holiday aluminum bottle with ornament cap topper offer from Coca-Cola and Dollar General, and I hope you enjoyed my tutorial on how to decorate it in rustic style!