Hey there! I hope you had a wonderful week!
Have you ever bought some new decor and loved it so much that you had to set up a centerpiece or vignette just to show it off?
That’s exactly what I did when I made a centerpiece with this vintage bunny milk glass candy dish I snagged off of Facebook Marketplace!
I’ve never seen covered candy dishes other than the hen on a nest (which I love and collect), so I was super excited when I came across this one!
If you haven’t checked out Facebook Marketplace for vintage finds, you really should! I’ll be posting tips next month for thrifting there, so stay tuned!
The Painted Hinge ~ Your Farmhouse Friday Hosts ~ County Road 407
This Week’s Features:
Link Party Guidelines:
- Your style does not have to be farmhouse nor do you have to live in a farmhouse to link up. We just want to see linkups that would fit in with the farmhouse “lifestyle”, including:
- Home DIY and Decor
- It doesn’t matter how old your posts are, but please link up your posts here only once.
- We don’t require you to link back to this party, but if you do, we would really appreciate it!
- We also don’t require you to visit or comment on other blogger’s linkups, but it’s always a nice way to share the bloggy love!
- By linking up, you will get a chance to be featured here at next week’s party and across our social media, including our Farmhouse Friday features board on Pinterest! If you pin anything from the party, please pin it from the original source.
- By linking up to this party, you permit us to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with a link back to your post or a link back to this party on the week your post was featured.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!