Hello friend and welcome to another edition of Farmhouse Friday!
This week I joined the group of uber-talented ladies of the Thrifty Style Team who get together once a month to bring you thrifty DIY projects and decor inspiration that won’t break the bank! Thrifty Style Team is hosted by my super-talented friend Julie at Redhead Can Decorate!
This month I shared 5 tips for thrifting on Facebook Marketplace! Facebook Marketplace has grown a lot since its inception and is now a robust buying and selling platform comparable to eBay. You may be surprised at how easy it is to thrift on Facebook Marketplace!
In the post I shared how I thrifted these milk glass vases to demonstrate how easy it is to thrift on Facebook Marketplace!
The Painted Hinge ~ Your Farmhouse Friday Hosts ~ County Road 407
This Week’s Features:
Link Party Guidelines:
- Your style does not have to be farmhouse nor do you have to live in a farmhouse to link up. We just want to see linkups that would fit in with the farmhouse “lifestyle”, including:
- Home DIY and Decor
- It doesn’t matter how old your posts are, but please link up your posts here only once.
- We don’t require you to link back to this party, but if you do, we would really appreciate it!
- We also don’t require you to visit or comment on other blogger’s linkups, but it’s always a nice way to share the bloggy love!
- By linking up, you will get a chance to be featured here at next week’s party and across our social media, including our Farmhouse Friday features board on Pinterest! If you pin anything from the party, please pin it from the original source.
- By linking up to this party, you permit us to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with a link back to your post or a link back to this party on the week your post was featured.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!