Hello! I hope you had a fantastic week!
This week I joined the Pinterest Challenge hosted by my good friend and co-host of Farmhouse Friday Cindy at County Road 407! The Pinterest Challenge is a group of talented ladies that get together once a month to put our personal spin on inspiring decor found on Pinterest!
This month’s challenge was spring kitchen countertops! I shared some spring centerpieces and vignettes I put together in our kitchen.
You can see more pics of my spring kitchen centerpieces and vignettes I put together along all the other gorgeous kitchens shared by the other talented bloggers in the Pinterest Challenge here!
The Painted Hinge ~ Your Farmhouse Friday Hosts ~ County Road 407
This Week’s Features:
Link Party Guidelines:
- Your style does not have to be farmhouse nor do you have to live in a farmhouse to link up. We just want to see linkups that would fit in with the farmhouse “lifestyle”, including:
- Home DIY and Decor
- It doesn’t matter how old your posts are, but please link up your posts here only once.
- We don’t require you to link back to this party, but if you do, we would really appreciate it!
- We also don’t require you to visit or comment on other blogger’s linkups, but it’s always a nice way to share the bloggy love!
- By linking up, you will get a chance to be featured here at next week’s party and across our social media, including our Farmhouse Friday features board on Pinterest! If you pin anything from the party, please pin it from the original source.
- By linking up to this party, you permit us to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with a link back to your post or a link back to this party on the week your post was featured.
Thanks so much for joining us at Farmhouse Friday and have a fantastic weekend!