Hey guys! I hope you had an awesome week!
This week I took part in The Pinterest Challenge hosted by my good friend and Farmhouse Friday co-host Cindy at County Road 407! The Pinterest Challenge is a group of talented ladies that get together once a month to put our personal spin on inspiring decor found on Pinterest!
This month’s inspiration theme was summer tablescapes. Cindy created this charming and simple summertime tablescape using a quilt at her farmhouse. Isn’t the bar over the picnic table with the bottles filled with flowers such a clever idea? I would love to gaze out at the trees and pasture while enjoying the lemonade and key lime pie!
For my summer tablescape I chose a patriotic theme with milk glass vases.
This week’s features are patriotic themed to give you some decorating ideas for the 4th of July and Canada Day!
The Painted Hinge ~ Your Farmhouse Friday Hosts ~ County Road 407
This Week’s Features:
I love this flower arrangement by Denise at My Home For All Seasons. It’s part of her post of easy patriotic decor ideas for the 4th Of July.
Debra at Common Ground always amazes me with how she decorates using vintage finds! Her garden room decorated in patriotic colors is a feast for the eyes!
Paula at Sweet Pea shared some gorgeous patriotic home decor and craft ideas including this beautifully decorated coke crate set on top of a vintage suitcase.
And let’s not forget about our friends up north! Marie at The Interior Frugalista made this sweet rustic patriotic sign for Canada Day.
Link Party Guidelines:
- Your style does not have to be farmhouse nor do you have to live in a farmhouse to link up. We just want to see linkups that would fit in with the farmhouse lifestyle, including:
- Home DIY and Decor
- It doesn’t matter how old your posts are, but please link up your posts here only once.
- We don’t require you to link back to this party, but if you do, we would really appreciate it!
- We also don’t require you to visit or comment on other blogger’s linkups, but it’s always a nice way to share the bloggy love!
- By linking up, you will get a chance to be featured here at next week’s party and across our social media, including our Farmhouse Friday features board on Pinterest! If you pin anything from the party, please pin it from the original source.
- By linking up to this party, you permit us to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with a link back to your post or a link back to this party on the week your post was featured.
Thanks so much for joining us at Farmhouse Friday! Have a fantastic weekend!