Hey guys! I hope you had an awesome week!
Can you already believe it’s freaking July?!? Where has the year gone? It’s going to be Christmas before we know it! But it feels like we just had Christmas and I’m not mentally ready to have another Christmas so soon!
I always heard time speeds up as you get older but I had no clue it was going to be this bad! Argh!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, continuing with the challenge I gave myself at the start of the year to decorate this hutch for the seasons but keep the blue glass, I did a patriotic theme for the 4th of July (which I can’t believe is already this weekend!!!):
Are you doing anything special for the 4th? We’re just planning on BBQing at home. One nice thing about living in a two story house in the country is that we can see all the firework shows from all the towns surrounding us, so we will be watching them all from our second story once it gets dark.
The Painted Hinge ~ Your Farmhouse Friday Hosts ~ County Road 407
This Week’s Features:
Link Party Guidelines:
- Your style does not have to be farmhouse nor do you have to live in a farmhouse to link up. We just want to see linkups that would fit in with the farmhouse lifestyle, including:
- Home DIY and Decor
- It doesn’t matter how old your posts are, but please link up your posts here only once.
- We don’t require you to link back to this party, but if you do, we would really appreciate it!
- We also don’t require you to visit or comment on other blogger’s linkups, but it’s always a nice way to share the bloggy love!
- By linking up, you will get a chance to be featured here at next week’s party and across our social media, including our Farmhouse Friday features board on Pinterest! If you pin anything from the party, please pin it from the original source.
- By linking up to this party, you permit us to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with a link back to your post or a link back to this party on the week your post was featured.
Thanks so much for joining us at Farmhouse Friday and have a safe and happy 4th!