Hey there friend! I hope you had a wonderful week!
This week my good friend and Farmhouse Friday co-host Cindy shared 2021 popular autumn colors and the easiest way to get it! You won’t want to miss all the gorgeous fall color ideas so be sure to check out Cindy’s post!
This Week’s Features:
Cindy at Cloches & Lavender shared how to make a dried orange and fruit garland. This would be great for both fall and winter decor. I can practically smell it’s fruity-spicy goodness through my computer screen!
Lisa at Fresh Vintage by Lisa S turned a old doll bed she found in a dumpster into a adorable shelf. A true trash to treasure!
Julie at Restyle Relove shared how she created and styled her DIY white farmhouse planked wooden riser table centerpiece. It’s super easy to make and I love how Julie styled it!
Rachel at The Ponds Farmhouse shared her budget friendly fall front porch ideas. I’m totally digging her fall color scheme and style that doesn’t break the bank!
Link Party Guidelines:
- Your style does not have to be farmhouse nor do you have to live in a farmhouse to link up. We just want to see linkups that would fit in with the farmhouse lifestyle, including:
- Home DIY and Decor
- It doesn’t matter how old your posts are, but please link up your posts here only once.
- We don’t require you to link back to this party, but if you do, we would really appreciate it!
- We also don’t require you to visit or comment on other blogger’s linkups, but it’s always a nice way to share the bloggy love!
- By linking up, you will get a chance to be featured here at next week’s party and across our social media, including our Farmhouse Friday features board on Pinterest! If you pin anything from the party, please pin it from the original source.
- By linking up to this party, you permit us to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with a link back to your post or a link back to this party on the week your post was featured.
Thanks so much for joining us at Farmhouse Friday and have yourself a wonderful weekend!