Hey there friend! I hope you had a wonderful week!
This week my good friend and Farmhouse Friday co-host Cindy styled this gorgeous fall mantel as part of the Pinterest challenge she hosts each month! I love how she used black as part of her color scheme to create a striking contrast between all the elements and makes everything pop!
If you visited last week, you know that I’ve been struggling with long haul side effects from the Covid vaccine. This week has been a roller coaster of good and bad days, and unfortunately today is one of the bad ones. I’m struggling just to put this party together, which I know sounds ridiculous. But on my bad days even the smallest tasks are a monumental struggle. I know what’s going on in my body is out of my control right now, but I still kick myself because I can’t just “get my act together” and do all the things I need and want to do. All I can do is do my best to detox the vaccine and wait it out, but the longer it takes, the more I feel like I’m getting behind on life and the more it stresses me out. The only thing I know for sure right now is this whole Covid thing sucks, and my heart goes out to those who are struggling with any part of this mess and especially those who have lost love ones to it.
This Week’s Features:
Leave it to Marie at The Interior Frugalista to come up with something as creative as this DIY house number planter with solar lights repurposed out of a jewelry box!
I’ve always had a soft spot for handmade soap! I hope I can try out this calendula and lemongrass soap recipe by Paula at Sweet Pea very soon!
Julie at Restyle Relove used her stash of vintage keys to create this eye-catching framed vintage key display.
Wood bead wreaths are all the rage this fall! Jennifer at Cottage On Bunker Hill shared how she created her own wood bead fall wreath and the results are stunning!
Link Party Guidelines:
- Your style does not have to be farmhouse nor do you have to live in a farmhouse to link up. We just want to see linkups that would fit in with the farmhouse lifestyle, including:
- Home DIY and Decor
- It doesn’t matter how old your posts are, but please link up your posts here only once.
- We don’t require you to link back to this party, but if you do, we would really appreciate it!
- We also don’t require you to visit or comment on other blogger’s linkups, but it’s always a nice way to share the bloggy love!
- By linking up, you will get a chance to be featured here at next week’s party and across our social media, including our Farmhouse Friday features board on Pinterest! If you pin anything from the party, please pin it from the original source.
- By linking up to this party, you permit us to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with a link back to your post or a link back to this party on the week your post was featured.
Thanks so much for joining us at Farmhouse Friday and have yourself a wonderful weekend!