Hey friends! I hope you had a wonderful week!
I am so excited to announce some changes to Farmhouse Friday that I hope you will find exciting too! Cindy and I have noticed that in previous parties we’ve had a lot of people have had a hard time linking up posts that fit into the narrow focus of farmhouse decor. We decided the best way to handle it was to widen the focus to encompass everything in the farmhouse lifestyle!
Your style does not have to be farmhouse nor do you have to live in a farmhouse to link up. We just want to see linkups that would fit in with the farmhouse “lifestyle”, including:
- Home DIY and Decor
We hope these changes will make it easier for you to link up all your awesome blog posts each week!
I am also very excited to announce that I am expanding the focus of my blog to include all these things – and more! It’s something that I’ve been struggling with over the last few weeks, and that’s why I haven’t posted anything other than the party during that time. But once I made the decision to expand my blog focus, I knew it was the right way to go and it renewed my excitement and motivation for the blog! I will be posting a little more in depth about why I’m making these changes and what you can expect to see here in the future beyond what I’ve listed above, so stay tuned!
The Painted Hinge ~ Your Farmhouse Friday Hosts ~ County Road 407
This Week’s Features:
Link Party Guidelines:
- Your style does not have to be farmhouse nor do you have to live in a farmhouse to link up. We just want to see linkups that would fit in with the farmhouse “lifestyle”, including:
- Home DIY and Decor
- It doesn’t matter how old your posts are, but please link up your posts here only once.
- We don’t require you to link back to this party, but if you do, we would really appreciate it!
- We also don’t require you to visit or comment on other blogger’s linkups, but it’s always a nice way to share the bloggy love!
- By linking up, you will get a chance to be featured here at next week’s party and across our social media, including our Farmhouse Friday features board on Pinterest! If you pin anything from the party, please pin it from the original source.
- By linking up to this party, you permit us to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with a link back to your post or a link back to this party on the week your post was featured.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!