Hey there! I hope you had a wonderful week!
This week I decorated one of my hutches for spring using blue glass!
I love blue glass demijohn jugs, bottles and Mason jars! But I haven’t found a way to incorporate a bunch of them together – until now!
I wanted to decorate this hutch for spring, but not any particular holiday in spring so I wouldn’t have to mess with it again until summer at the earliest.
I think it turned out pretty nice! I hope you like it 😊 I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to this week!
The Painted Hinge ~ Your Farmhouse Friday Hosts ~ County Road 407
This Week’s Features:
Link Party Guidelines:
- Your style does not have to be farmhouse nor do you have to live in a farmhouse to link up. We just want to see linkups that would fit in with the farmhouse “lifestyle”, including:
- Home DIY and Decor
- It doesn’t matter how old your posts are, but please link up your posts here only once.
- We don’t require you to link back to this party, but if you do, we would really appreciate it!
- We also don’t require you to visit or comment on other blogger’s linkups, but it’s always a nice way to share the bloggy love!
- By linking up, you will get a chance to be featured here at next week’s party and across our social media, including our Farmhouse Friday features board on Pinterest! If you pin anything from the party, please pin it from the original source.
- By linking up to this party, you permit us to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with a link back to your post or a link back to this party on the week your post was featured.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!