Hey there! I hope you had a wonderful week!
This week I decorated one of my hutches for spring using blue glass!
I love blue glass demijohn jugs, bottles and Mason jars! But I haven’t found a way to incorporate a bunch of them together – until now!
I wanted to decorate this hutch for spring, but not any particular holiday in spring so I wouldn’t have to mess with it again until summer at the earliest.
I think it turned out pretty nice! I hope you like it 😊 I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to this week!
The Painted Hinge ~ Your Farmhouse Friday Hosts ~ County Road 407
This Week’s Features:
Upcycled Wooden Dollar Store Plant Label Stakes by The Interior Frugalista
DIY Scrap Wood Easter Bunny by Kippi At Home
Everyday Decor Using Vintage Dishes by Le Cultivateur
How to Make Speckled Paint Eggs by Sweet Pea
Link Party Guidelines:
- Your style does not have to be farmhouse nor do you have to live in a farmhouse to link up. We just want to see linkups that would fit in with the farmhouse “lifestyle”, including:
- Home DIY and Decor
- It doesn’t matter how old your posts are, but please link up your posts here only once.
- We don’t require you to link back to this party, but if you do, we would really appreciate it!
- We also don’t require you to visit or comment on other blogger’s linkups, but it’s always a nice way to share the bloggy love!
- By linking up, you will get a chance to be featured here at next week’s party and across our social media, including our Farmhouse Friday features board on Pinterest! If you pin anything from the party, please pin it from the original source.
- By linking up to this party, you permit us to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with a link back to your post or a link back to this party on the week your post was featured.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Julie Briones says
Thanks for hosting the party, Michelle! Your blue glass cabinet is very cool!! I love it! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
You’re very welcome Julie, and thank you! I hope you have a wonderful weekend too!
Thank you for hosting each week! I appreciate the time it takes for you to do so and then to visit all the links to choose features for the following week……
Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
You’re very welcome Debbie! Thanks so much for joining us each week and you stay safe, healthy and happy too!
Debra Oliver says
Love your hutch Michelle, and oh my how cute are those plant stakes? too cute. Thanks for hosting, have a great weekend!
You’re very welcome Debra! Thanks so much for joining us and I hope you’re having a great week!
Kippi Ohern says
Thank you so much for hosting the party.
I love the features!!!
You’re very welcome Kippi! Thanks so much for joining us and I hope you’re having an awesome week!
MaryJo Materazo says
Thanks for the party Michelle. I love, Love, LOVE your cabinet. Looks amazing and your blue glass collection is beautiful. I love those garden stakes. I would love those in my veggie garden. Have a wonderful week. XO- MaryJo
Thanks so much MaryJo! Marie’s garden stakes are amazing! I hope you’re having a wonderful week!
Rachel Harper says
I loved your hutch with the vintage blue jar. So much inspiration this week. Thanks for hosting.
Thank you so much Rachel! I hope you’re having a wonderful week!
Thank you for hosting the party!
You’re very welcome Virginia! I hope you’re having a wonderful week!