April is always go-time to get our yard cleaned up and start planting our vegetable garden. I can’t wait to dig in (pun intended)!
Check out these gorgeous Violas my hubs picked up for me from Lowe’s:
Aren’t they gorgeous? I just love their colorful little flowers!
Are you growing a vegetable garden this year? If so, what vegetables are you growing?
The Painted Hinge ~ Your Farmhouse Friday Hosts ~ County Road 407
This Week’s Features:
Spring Home Tour 2021 by The House On Silverado
Spring Home Tour by Cloches & Lavender
Spring Decorating with a Bird Theme by Lora B. Create & Ponder
Pretty Pastels and Forcing Tulip Tree Branches by Common Ground
Link Party Guidelines:
- Your style does not have to be farmhouse nor do you have to live in a farmhouse to link up. We just want to see linkups that would fit in with the farmhouse “lifestyle”, including:
- Home DIY and Decor
- It doesn’t matter how old your posts are, but please link up your posts here only once.
- We don’t require you to link back to this party, but if you do, we would really appreciate it!
- We also don’t require you to visit or comment on other blogger’s linkups, but it’s always a nice way to share the bloggy love!
- By linking up, you will get a chance to be featured here at next week’s party and across our social media, including our Farmhouse Friday features board on Pinterest! If you pin anything from the party, please pin it from the original source.
- By linking up to this party, you permit us to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with a link back to your post or a link back to this party on the week your post was featured.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend and a happy Easter if you celebrate!
I want you to know that the time you spend hosting this lovely party is greatly appreciated!! Thanks so much!! Happy Easter to you and your family!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
You’re very welcome Debbie! Thanks so much for joining us! I hope you had a nice Easter and I hope you have a wonderful week!
Julie Briones says
Thank you for hosting, Michelle! Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend!!
You’re very welcome Julie! I hope you had a nice Easter and I hope you have a wonderful week!
Marie B. says
Here in the Canadian prairies, we don’t plant our gardens until May, after the risk of frost. We have three small raised garden beds so our planting is limited. One for carrots and romaine lettuce, another for zucchini and cucumbers, and the third for potatoes. Then I’ll do container herbs, peppers, and tomatoes. I can’t wait to get planting! Wishing you and lovely Easter weekend, Michelle!
Thanks so much Marie – I hope you had a great Easter weekend as well! It sounds like we grow a lot of the same veggies in our gardens. I do all my herbs in containers too and the rest in raised beds – easier to control the weeds and definitely easier on my back! 🙂
Debra Oliver says
thanks for having us over and for sharing my pastel Easter goodies. Hope you have a wonderful Easter!
You’re very welcome Debra! Thanks for sharing them with us and I hope you had a wonderful Easter as well!
Tiffany Frost says
Thank you so much for hosting this week, michelle! Loved your features! We actually planted our garden in February. It is already warming up here in Arizona. Wishing you a wonderful Easter!
Tee @ Teediddlydee
You’re very welcome Tee! Wow – February? And I thought we had a long growing season! 🙂 That must be awesome to have fresh veggies from your garden almost year round!
Thank you for hosting the party. Have a great weekend.
You’re very welcome Virginia! Thanks so much for joining us!
Carol Karl says
I love those Violas. They are one of my favourite flowers. So many great Spring ideas. Pinned!
Thanks so much Carol! Violas are definitely one of my favorite flowers!