Hey there! I hope you had an awesome week!
This week I took part in two awesome blog hops! The first blog hop is the Lifestyle Of Love blog hop hosted by my good friend and Farmhouse Friday co-host Cindy at County Road 407! A Lifestyle of Love is a group of super talented ladies that get together every other month to bring you beautiful vintage and farmhouse decorating ideas using antique and repurposed goodies!
I shared how to decorate your hutch for sprummer (that time between spring and summer) in the LOL hop.
The second blog hop is the Thrifty Style Team! Thrifty Style Team is a group of super talented ladies who get together once a month to bring you thrifty DIY projects and decor inspiration that won’t break the bank! Thrifty Style Team is hosted by my good friend Julie at Redhead Can Decorate!
I shared how to repurpose a cabinet door to add more depth and interest to framed art in the TST hop.
I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to this week!
The Painted Hinge ~ Your Farmhouse Friday Hosts ~ County Road 407
This Week’s Features:
Link Party Guidelines:
- Your style does not have to be farmhouse nor do you have to live in a farmhouse to link up. We just want to see linkups that would fit in with the farmhouse lifestyle, including:
- Home DIY and Decor
- It doesn’t matter how old your posts are, but please link up your posts here only once.
- We don’t require you to link back to this party, but if you do, we would really appreciate it!
- We also don’t require you to visit or comment on other blogger’s linkups, but it’s always a nice way to share the bloggy love!
- By linking up, you will get a chance to be featured here at next week’s party and across our social media, including our Farmhouse Friday features board on Pinterest! If you pin anything from the party, please pin it from the original source.
- By linking up to this party, you permit us to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with a link back to your post or a link back to this party on the week your post was featured.
Thanks so much for joining us at Farmhouse Friday and have a fantastic weekend!