Hey there! I hope you had a good week!
Our week was kinda rough because we lost our Bub to cancer last weekend. He was a sweet kitty that showed up as a stray on our farm in 2012. He’s been battling cancer since last summer, and we were happy we were able to keep him comfortable and give him good quality of life until last weekend, when we knew it was time to let him go.
As you can probably guess I didn’t feel up to doing much this week, but I did have to take one of our other cats Tom to his oncologist vet as he is fighting cancer too. He gets an oral chemo and oral steroid support. Chemo does not affect cats like it does humans and most cats are able to have a good quality of life while on treatment. That is certainly been the case with Tom as he has been on treatment for almost a year now and he is still thriving.
Tom was also a stray who showed up on our farm in 2008.
Tom and Bub were best friends and I can tell Tom really misses his buddy.
The Painted Hinge ~ Your Farmhouse Friday Hosts ~ County Road 407
This Week’s Features:
Link Party Guidelines:
- Your style does not have to be farmhouse nor do you have to live in a farmhouse to link up. We just want to see linkups that would fit in with the farmhouse lifestyle, including:
- Home DIY and Decor
- It doesn’t matter how old your posts are, but please link up your posts here only once.
- We don’t require you to link back to this party, but if you do, we would really appreciate it!
- We also don’t require you to visit or comment on other blogger’s linkups, but it’s always a nice way to share the bloggy love!
- By linking up, you will get a chance to be featured here at next week’s party and across our social media, including our Farmhouse Friday features board on Pinterest! If you pin anything from the party, please pin it from the original source.
- By linking up to this party, you permit us to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with a link back to your post or a link back to this party on the week your post was featured.
Thanks so much for joining us at Farmhouse Friday and have a fantastic weekend!