Hey guys! I hope you had an awesome week!
This week my awesome friend and co-host Cindy from County Road 407 took part in a huge summer home tour of 30 talented bloggers!
Cindy shared some of her eye-popping decor from her farmhouse including her cozy front porch. You can check out the rest of Cindy’s farmhouse as well as the rest of the charming homes on the tour here!
In other goings-on this week, it’s been hot as balls here in the California central valley with the temps forecasted to reach 109 degrees today. It’s days like this that I am ever so thankful to this man:
Willis Haviland Carrier, the inventor of the air conditioner.
From Wikipedia: Willis Haviland Carrier (November 26, 1876 – October 7, 1950) was an American engineer, best known for inventing modern air conditioning. Carrier invented the first electrical air conditioning unit in 1902. In 1915, he founded Carrier Corporation, a company specializing in the manufacture and distribution of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems.
When you turn on your air conditioning unit today, take a moment to thank this man for his contribution to our modern day comfort, health and prevention of under-boob sweat on days like these 🥵
The Painted Hinge ~ Your Farmhouse Friday Hosts ~ County Road 407
This Week’s Features:
Link Party Guidelines:
- Your style does not have to be farmhouse nor do you have to live in a farmhouse to link up. We just want to see linkups that would fit in with the farmhouse lifestyle, including:
- Home DIY and Decor
- It doesn’t matter how old your posts are, but please link up your posts here only once.
- We don’t require you to link back to this party, but if you do, we would really appreciate it!
- We also don’t require you to visit or comment on other blogger’s linkups, but it’s always a nice way to share the bloggy love!
- By linking up, you will get a chance to be featured here at next week’s party and across our social media, including our Farmhouse Friday features board on Pinterest! If you pin anything from the party, please pin it from the original source.
- By linking up to this party, you permit us to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with a link back to your post or a link back to this party on the week your post was featured.
Thanks so much for joining us at Farmhouse Friday and have a fantastic weekend!