Hey guys! I hope you had an awesome week!
Last week I took part in the Lifestyle Of Love blog hop hosted by my good friend and Farmhouse Friday co-host Cindy at County Road 407! A Lifestyle of Love is a group of super talented ladies that get together every other month to bring you beautiful vintage and farmhouse decorating ideas using antique and repurposed goodies!
This month’s LOL hop theme was decorating with architectural salvage. Cindy shared so many cute ideas with how she decorates with architectural salvage pieces in her farmhouse!
I shared how to upcycle victorian spandrels for decor. Have you ever heard the word “spandrel” before? I didn’t either until I wrote this post!
This week Cindy also shared on her blog how she spruced up her adorable farmhouse style cubby shelf. Some of the gorgeous pieces she used she made had herself in pottery class! Isn’t that amazing???
The Painted Hinge ~ Your Farmhouse Friday Hosts ~ County Road 407
This Week’s Features:
Have you ever wanted to try chalk art but thought it might be too hard? Carol at Bluesky At Home shares how easy it is (and the gorgeous results!) with how to make a farmhouse chalkboard sign with ChalkArt.
This lemon blueberry muffin recipe by Kippi At Home looks so good I can practically smell the delicious aroma of them baking through my computer screen.
Lora at Lora B. Create & Ponder is so creative when it comes to repurposing and styling vintage finds in her home and garden. I love how she repurposed these old wood crates into tote caddies and then styled them with summer flowers. Gorgeous!
Lavender has always been one of my favorite flowers, so when I saw this ‘lavender fields’ hat box makeover by Home On The Hill I just fell in love!
Link Party Guidelines:
- Your style does not have to be farmhouse nor do you have to live in a farmhouse to link up. We just want to see linkups that would fit in with the farmhouse lifestyle, including:
- Home DIY and Decor
- It doesn’t matter how old your posts are, but please link up your posts here only once.
- We don’t require you to link back to this party, but if you do, we would really appreciate it!
- We also don’t require you to visit or comment on other blogger’s linkups, but it’s always a nice way to share the bloggy love!
- By linking up, you will get a chance to be featured here at next week’s party and across our social media, including our Farmhouse Friday features board on Pinterest! If you pin anything from the party, please pin it from the original source.
- By linking up to this party, you permit us to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with a link back to your post or a link back to this party on the week your post was featured.
Thanks so much for joining us at Farmhouse Friday and have yourself a wonderful weekend!