Hey there friend! I hope you had an awesome week!
I took the week off from blogging to catch up on some house cleaning. The pain I was having in my left hip/leg have finally let up to the point where I can get around to clean, but do I ever have a lot of catching up to do! Like Cindy told me – it’s terrible that we are at a point in our lives where we have to schedule things around feeling good. Like this quote I read online somewhere: inside of every old person there is a pissed off young person wondering what the hell happened. I so feel that lately! 🤣
The Painted Hinge ~ Your Farmhouse Friday Hosts ~ County Road 407
This Week’s Features:
Link Party Guidelines:
- Your style does not have to be farmhouse nor do you have to live in a farmhouse to link up. We just want to see linkups that would fit in with the farmhouse lifestyle, including:
- Home DIY and Decor
- It doesn’t matter how old your posts are, but please link up your posts here only once.
- We don’t require you to link back to this party, but if you do, we would really appreciate it!
- We also don’t require you to visit or comment on other blogger’s linkups, but it’s always a nice way to share the bloggy love!
- By linking up, you will get a chance to be featured here at next week’s party and across our social media, including our Farmhouse Friday features board on Pinterest! If you pin anything from the party, please pin it from the original source.
- By linking up to this party, you permit us to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with a link back to your post or a link back to this party on the week your post was featured.
Thanks so much for joining us at Farmhouse Friday and have yourself a wonderful weekend!