Hey there friend! I hope you had an awesome week!
My good friend and Farmhouse Friday co-host Cindy has been super busy on her blog this week!
Cindy took part in a Christmas In July blog hop hosted by Rachel at The Ponds Farmhouse. Cindy shared 5 of her all-time Christmas decorating projects including this DIY silver tray wreath! You can check out the rest of Cindy’s clever projects along with the other gorgeous Christmas inspiration from the other talented ladies on the tour here!
Cindy also shared this yummy no-bake strawberry lemonade icebox pie as part of her monthly Pinterest challenge blog hop! You can check out her recipe as well as all the other delicious strawberry recipes in the challenge here!
As for me, it’s been another unproductive week for me as far as the blog and everything else. Last week I took the week off from the blog to catch up on house cleaning because up until then I had been struggling with leg pain from a still-unknown cause. But you know what they say about the best laid plans. Perimenopause decided to rear it’s ugly head once again and I got hit with a case of severe fatigue along with anxiety and depression. I’ve been feeling pretty good (mentally at least) over the last few months so I thought that I might be done with that part of perimenopause, but now it’s back and worse than ever. I’ve been trying to avoid getting on HRT (hormone replacement therapy) because of the associated health risks but it’s getting to the point where I may not have a choice. I am just so, so tired of dealing with it. If you’ve had any experience with HRT, I’d love to hear about your experience with it.
The Painted Hinge ~ Your Farmhouse Friday Hosts ~ County Road 407
This Week’s Features:
Link Party Guidelines:
- Your style does not have to be farmhouse nor do you have to live in a farmhouse to link up. We just want to see linkups that would fit in with the farmhouse lifestyle, including:
- Home DIY and Decor
- It doesn’t matter how old your posts are, but please link up your posts here only once.
- We don’t require you to link back to this party, but if you do, we would really appreciate it!
- We also don’t require you to visit or comment on other blogger’s linkups, but it’s always a nice way to share the bloggy love!
- By linking up, you will get a chance to be featured here at next week’s party and across our social media, including our Farmhouse Friday features board on Pinterest! If you pin anything from the party, please pin it from the original source.
- By linking up to this party, you permit us to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with a link back to your post or a link back to this party on the week your post was featured.
Thanks so much for joining us at Farmhouse Friday and have yourself a wonderful weekend!