Hey there friend! I hope you had a wonderful week!
My good friend and Farmhouse Friday co-host Cindy shared how she gave her cubby shelf two simple looks for fall.
The first look uses a neutral color template with white pumpkins and greenery.
The second look uses a traditional fall color template with colorful pumpkins and sunflowers.
Which cubby style do you love more? I think both are gorgeous, but I’ve always been a sucker for traditional fall colors so the cubby in traditional fall colors gets my vote!
As far as my health issues go it’s been a real rollercoaster of ups and downs this week. I’m trying to rest and let the Covid vaccine work it’s way out of my system but I’m having a very hard time being patient. There is a ton of stuff I need to do, but fatigue is weighing me down physically and depression and anxiety is weighing me down mentally. The only silver lining is that others who are suffering with vaccine long haul symptoms have reached out to me and we’ve been able help each other with tips on how to alleviate symptoms, but more importantly we’ve been able to offer moral support to each other as we try to navigate this uncharted territory together.
This Week’s Features:
Resin art is all the rage right now! I’ve been wanting to try my hand at it but couldn’t find a good smaller project to start with – until now! This wood & resin river charcuterie board how to by Olivia Ohern fits the bill perfectly!
Ornamental corn is one of my favorite fall staples! This ornamental corn wreath how-to by Cindy at Cloches & Lavender is as gorgeous as it is easy to make!
I’m crushing over Niky’s neutral fall mantel decor at The House on Silverado! This pumpkin centerpiece in front of the mantel is the perfect finishing touch!
Speaking of fall mantels, Carol at Bluesky At Home decorated her gorgeous fall mantel with her DIY burlap and fabric banner!
Link Party Guidelines:
- Your style does not have to be farmhouse nor do you have to live in a farmhouse to link up. We just want to see linkups that would fit in with the farmhouse lifestyle, including:
- Home DIY and Decor
- It doesn’t matter how old your posts are, but please link up your posts here only once.
- We don’t require you to link back to this party, but if you do, we would really appreciate it!
- We also don’t require you to visit or comment on other blogger’s linkups, but it’s always a nice way to share the bloggy love!
- By linking up, you will get a chance to be featured here at next week’s party and across our social media, including our Farmhouse Friday features board on Pinterest! If you pin anything from the party, please pin it from the original source.
- By linking up to this party, you permit us to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with a link back to your post or a link back to this party on the week your post was featured.
Thanks so much for joining us at Farmhouse Friday and have yourself a wonderful weekend!