Hey there! I hope you had a wonderful week!
I wanted to give you all an update on my Covid vaccine long haul issues. On Labor Day the hubs and I did some routine health maintenance on our herd of six Nigerian Goats by giving them de-wormer and trimming their hooves. While we were working on them I got dizzy spells and shortness of breath to the point where I had to take several breaks. By the time we were finished I could barely walk and my hubs had to hold me up as we walked back to the house. I slept the rest of the day and all the next! I’ve never experienced this level of fatigue in all my life, especially after doing something that normally isn’t that strenuous at all for me.
I’m so tired of this and I want to get better, but according to all the information I can find, it can take 4-6 months for the long haul side effects of the vaccine to subside. Today is six weeks since I got my second shot so I still may have a while to go. I’m trying not to think that it has to be in that time frame before I start feeling better, but I’m also not going to push myself like I did on Labor Day because I ended up setting myself back more than anything else. It’s so hard to be patient as I want to get better already and I want to start decorating for fall like yesterday! But until I can I have to be satisfied with spectator decorating by looking at all the gorgeous fall decor you guys are linking up. Thank you all so much for linking up and helping me to keep things going around here while I recover – it means the world to me! 💜💜💜
This Week’s Features:
Aren’t this embroidery hoop pumpkins the cutest things ever?!? They’re just one of the amazing pumpkin fall crafts by Kippi At Home!
I’m loving these birdhouse gourd lanterns by Ann at The Apple Street Cottage! I didn’t get around to growing any birdhouse lanterns this year, but I’m definitely saving this idea for next year’s crop!
Rachel at The Ponds Farmhouse always amazes me with her creativity! Her DIY fall wreath using rusted tin cans combines the fall feels with a vintage touch!
Penny’s Vintage Home knocks the decor ball out of the park again with her stunning fall mantel and a link to get the free sunflower prints!
Diana at Adirondack Girl At Heart comes up with the most amazing ideas for repurposing just about anything, like this junk angel she created using vintage hardware!
Link Party Guidelines:
- Your style does not have to be farmhouse nor do you have to live in a farmhouse to link up. We just want to see linkups that would fit in with the farmhouse lifestyle, including:
- Home DIY and Decor
- It doesn’t matter how old your posts are, but please link up your posts here only once.
- We don’t require you to link back to this party, but if you do, we would really appreciate it!
- We also don’t require you to visit or comment on other blogger’s linkups, but it’s always a nice way to share the bloggy love!
- By linking up, you will get a chance to be featured here at next week’s party and across our social media, including our Farmhouse Friday features board on Pinterest! If you pin anything from the party, please pin it from the original source.
- By linking up to this party, you permit us to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with a link back to your post or a link back to this party on the week your post was featured.
Thanks so much for joining us at Farmhouse Friday and have yourself a wonderful weekend!