Hey there! I hope you had a wonderful week!
This week my good friend and Farmhouse Friday co-host Cindy from County Road 407 hosted the Lifestyle Of Love blog hop! Lifestyle Of Love is a bimonthly blog hop in which a group of talented ladies get together and share how they decorate using farmhouse finds!
This month’s theme was decorating with chalkboards! This adorable fall themed door basket with a chalkboard welcome sign is one of Cindy’s four fun ways to decorate with chalkboards! Be sure to check out her other fun ways to decorate with chalkboards as well as all the other gorgeous chalkboard decorating ideas from the rest of the talented Lifestyle Of Love blog hop team here!
Covid vaccine long haul update: This week I’ve had some good days along with some bad ones. I take that as a sign that I’m (hopefully) getting better. I’ve learned from other covid vaccine long haulers as well as covid long haulers that healing from this will not be linear, and I will probably have both good and bad days for a while. (I find it interesting that the symptom similarities between people who are long haulers from the vaccine and people that are long haulers from covid itself are almost identical.) I’m trying to accept that I can only do things on my good days, and even then I can only do so much. I say “hopefully” because there’s been people in both camps that thought they were getting better only to get worse again down the road. I’m taking things day by day right now and hoping for the best. If I get enough good days I’ll try to get some fall decor/projects/something on the blog next week, but I wouldn’t advise anyone to hold their breath 🙂
This Week’s Features:
I love ideas and inspiration on how to repurpose seasonal decor instead of spending money to buy new stuff! This premade fall wreath restyle by Debra at Common Ground checks all the boxes – easy to make, doesn’t break the bank and most importantly gorgeous!
While we’re on the subject of wreaths, I also love wreaths that are unconventional and creative. This easy DIY fall wreath by Rachelle at My Hubbard Home is so pretty and makes me think of flowers hung upside down to dry.
I love decor made from dollar store items just as much as the next crafter! These dollar tree tumbling tower block pumpkins by Paula at Sweet Pea are so stinkin’ cute as well as so easy to make!
If you love decorating with chalkboards, Lora at Lora B. Create And Ponder has got you covered with so many fun chalkboard decor ideas like the one above you’ll have a hard time choosing a favorite!
Link Party Guidelines:
- Your style does not have to be farmhouse nor do you have to live in a farmhouse to link up. We just want to see linkups that would fit in with the farmhouse lifestyle, including:
- Home DIY and Decor
- It doesn’t matter how old your posts are, but please link up your posts here only once.
- We don’t require you to link back to this party, but if you do, we would really appreciate it!
- We also don’t require you to visit or comment on other blogger’s linkups, but it’s always a nice way to share the bloggy love!
- By linking up, you will get a chance to be featured here at next week’s party and across our social media, including our Farmhouse Friday features board on Pinterest! If you pin anything from the party, please pin it from the original source.
- By linking up to this party, you permit us to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with a link back to your post or a link back to this party on the week your post was featured.
Thanks so much for joining us at Farmhouse Friday and have yourself a wonderful weekend!