Hey friend! I hope you had a wonderful week!
I’m happy to report that Cindy’s son Will is home from the hospital and staying with Cindy and her family while he recovers. He still has a long road to full recovery, but he is doing much better.
As for me… I might need to take some time off from blogging. I’m still really struggling with my health. I’m trying a low histamine diet as a lot of the issues with people who have a long haul reaction to the covid vaccine is inflammation. Eating low histamine foods for a while had helped over people who were injured from the vax until they worked it all out of their system. Unfortunately it usually takes 4-6 months to see any real improvement, and I’m at 10 weeks tomorrow from my second shot. It sucks because on the low histamine diet isn’t a lot that I can eat. But at this point I’m desperate and I’ll do anything if it helps me get better. After starting the diet yesterday, I slept a LOT better and longer (7 hours instead of 2-3), no histamine attack in the middle of the night, and my blood pressure is going down, so I’m hopeful. I’m going to do the diet for a few days and see if I improve. If not, I will take some time off from blogging. Even setting up Farmhouse Friday every week is a huge struggle for me right now, and if I’m not better by next week I think it’s best if I stepped back from the blog to focus on healing.
I’m really sorry about all of this. I understand that people visit decor blogs to be uplifted and get inspiration and not to get bummed out about someone going through a health crisis. I hope that you understand that I had no control over the vaccine affecting me the way it did and how long it’s taking me to get better. I just hope I turn a corner soon.
This Week’s Features:
Link Party Guidelines:
- Your style does not have to be farmhouse nor do you have to live in a farmhouse to link up. We just want to see linkups that would fit in with the farmhouse lifestyle, including:
- Home DIY and Decor
- It doesn’t matter how old your posts are, but please link up your posts here only once.
- We don’t require you to link back to this party, but if you do, we would really appreciate it!
- We also don’t require you to visit or comment on other blogger’s linkups, but it’s always a nice way to share the bloggy love!
- By linking up, you will get a chance to be featured here at next week’s party and across our social media, including our Farmhouse Friday features board on Pinterest! If you pin anything from the party, please pin it from the original source.
- By linking up to this party, you permit us to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with a link back to your post or a link back to this party on the week your post was featured.
Thanks so much for joining us at Farmhouse Friday and have yourself a wonderful weekend!