Hey there! I hope you had a wonderful week!
Last weekend Cindy’s son Will got into a terrible motorcycle accident and suffered serious injuries. He’s going to be okay, but it’s going to be a long road for him to recovery. Please keep Cindy, Will and their family in your prayers.
Last week we had 104 linkups – the most ever! WHOO HOO!
As far as how I’m doing… it’s been a rough week but I’m starting to feel a bit better. I still feel like I have a long road ahead, but after 9 weeks of this I’ll take feeling a bit better over nothing. Thanks again for your patience as I deal with my health issues. And thanks for linking up to keep Farmhouse Friday going!
This Week’s Features:
Doesn’t this butternut squash soup recipe by Kippi At Home look amazing?!? I’m a huge fan of butternut squash soup so it’s definitely going on my list of “to try” recipes!
This gorgeous fall wreath leaf on the mantel at Common Ground is giving me all the fall feels! And the rest of Debbie’s mantel is simply fall perfection!
Aren’t these repurposed antique chair spindle wind chimes by The Interior Frualista just the coolest?!? I love the colors Marie chose and sealing them in antique wax really seals the fall vibe!
I love homemade soap and I love lavender, so I absolutely adore these homemade lavender and shea butter soap bars by Monique at Living Life As Moms! I’m sure they smell ah-mazing and the shea butter leaves skin perfectly soft!
Link Party Guidelines:
- Your style does not have to be farmhouse nor do you have to live in a farmhouse to link up. We just want to see linkups that would fit in with the farmhouse lifestyle, including:
- Home DIY and Decor
- It doesn’t matter how old your posts are, but please link up your posts here only once.
- We don’t require you to link back to this party, but if you do, we would really appreciate it!
- We also don’t require you to visit or comment on other blogger’s linkups, but it’s always a nice way to share the bloggy love!
- By linking up, you will get a chance to be featured here at next week’s party and across our social media, including our Farmhouse Friday features board on Pinterest! If you pin anything from the party, please pin it from the original source.
- By linking up to this party, you permit us to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with a link back to your post or a link back to this party on the week your post was featured.
Thanks so much for joining us at Farmhouse Friday and have yourself a wonderful weekend!