Hey there! I hope you had a wonderful week!
If you’re a regular reader, you know that I have been battling some health issues stemming from a bad reaction to the vaccine as well as a reaction to an anti-anxiety med that I was given afterwards. I have some decent afternoons every now and again (my symptoms are always the worst in the mornings) where I feel almost human, but I am still extremely fatigued all the time and bedridden for the most part. Reactions to anti-anxiety meds can take months or even years to heal from. We haven’t had the vaccine around long enough to know how long it can take to heal from a reaction to it, but there are people that got it when it came out in the first part of the year and still fighting symptoms, so we know it can take at least a few months for some people. It’s been three months since I got the vaccine and six weeks since I stopped the anti-anxiety med. There is no way to know how long it would take me to heal from either the vaccine or the anti-anxiety med; let alone how long it will take me to heal from both at the same time. I am now facing the reality that this may be a long haul for me.
I do plan on keeping this party going as long as I’m able to, but since my health issues may take a long time to heal from, I don’t feel it helps to write in detail about them every week when there is no significant changes in my condition. I still feel I have to mention it here briefly so new readers will know why I’m not doing any other posts beyond Farmhouse Friday right now, but beyond that I’m trying to brainstorm ideas of what else I could write about every week. I haven’t been able to come with anything yet, so if you have any ideas, please let me know!
This Week’s Features:
Link Party Guidelines:
- Your style does not have to be farmhouse nor do you have to live in a farmhouse to link up. We just want to see linkups that would fit in with the farmhouse lifestyle, including:
- Home DIY and Decor
- It doesn’t matter how old your posts are, but please link up your posts here only once.
- We don’t require you to link back to this party, but if you do, we would really appreciate it!
- We also don’t require you to visit or comment on other blogger’s linkups, but it’s always a nice way to share the bloggy love!
- By linking up, you will get a chance to be featured here at next week’s party and across our social media, including our Farmhouse Friday features board on Pinterest! If you pin anything from the party, please pin it from the original source.
- By linking up to this party, you permit us to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with a link back to your post or a link back to this party on the week your post was featured.
Thanks so much for joining us at Farmhouse Friday and have yourself a wonderful weekend!