Hello friends! I hope you had the best of weeks!
If you want to do something fun and creative with serving food this Thanksgiving, check out Cindy’s 4 fun ways to serve food on Thanksgiving day!
As far as my health issues go, I’m doing about the same. I’m hoping the cooler weather which I love will help me turn a corner soon.
The Painted Hinge ~ Your Farmhouse Friday Hosts ~ County Road 407
This Week’s Features:
Vintage Window Ideas by Saved From Salvage
What To Do With Old Shutters by Reinvented Delaware
Thanksgiving Spinach Salad by Wonderlust & Wellness
Link Party Guidelines:
- Your style does not have to be farmhouse nor do you have to live in a farmhouse to link up. We just want to see linkups that would fit in with the farmhouse lifestyle, including:
- Home DIY and Decor
- It doesn’t matter how old your posts are, but please link up your posts here only once.
- We don’t require you to link back to this party, but if you do, we would really appreciate it!
- We also don’t require you to visit or comment on other blogger’s linkups, but it’s always a nice way to share the bloggy love!
- By linking up, you will get a chance to be featured here at next week’s party and across our social media, including our Farmhouse Friday features board on Pinterest! If you pin anything from the party, please pin it from the original source.
- By linking up to this party, you permit us to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with a link back to your post or a link back to this party on the week your post was featured.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Thanks so much for joining us at Farmhouse Friday and have yourself a wonderful weekend!
Regina Jenkins says
Thanks so much for the feature of the window. They are all beautiful, the shutter and that drink! Thanks for hosting, have a great weekend. Regina
You’re very welcome Regina! Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous window project with us!
Debra Oliver says
Thanks for hosting, Michelle. Hope you’re having a good week!
You’re very welcome Debra! Thanks so much for joining us each week!
Sandra @ Dinner at Eight says
Thanks for hosting the party. Great mix of fall features!
You’re very welcome Sandra! Thanks so much for joining us this week!
Thanks so much for hosting and sharing so many fun ideas!
Niky @ The House on Silverado
You’re very welcome Niki! Thanks so much for joining us!
Marie - Interior Frugalista says
Sending hugs and best wishes for better days to come your way from Canada, Michelle. xo
Thanks so much Marie! I hope you are doing well!
Thanks again for hosting this lovely party every week! I know how much time and effort goes into doing so and I want you to know that it is greatly appreciated!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Thanks so much Debbie! You stay safe, healthy and happy too!
Amber D Ferguson says
Hi Michelle! So sorry to hear you are still struggling. Prayers coming your way for healing and peace.
Thanks for hosting!
Thank you so much Amber! I’m so happy that you joined us this week!
Julie Briones says
Thanks for hosting, Michelle! Hang in there!! Hope this weekend brings relief!
Thank you so much Julie! I can only hope! 🙂 And thanks so much for joining us!
Thanks for hosting and choosing such great features. I hope the fall weather helps with your health.
You’re very welcome Jan, and thank you so much!
Rachel Harper says
I love all this inspiration. Thanks for hosting each week.
You’re very welcome Rachel! Thanks so much for joining us each week!
Tanya Derrey says
Thank you so much for hosting Michelle 🙂
You’re very welcome Tanya! Thanks so much for joining us!