Hello friends! I hope you had the best of weeks!
If you want to do something fun and creative with serving food this Thanksgiving, check out Cindy’s 4 fun ways to serve food on Thanksgiving day!
As far as my health issues go, I’m doing about the same. I’m hoping the cooler weather which I love will help me turn a corner soon.
This Week’s Features:
Link Party Guidelines:
- Your style does not have to be farmhouse nor do you have to live in a farmhouse to link up. We just want to see linkups that would fit in with the farmhouse lifestyle, including:
- Home DIY and Decor
- It doesn’t matter how old your posts are, but please link up your posts here only once.
- We don’t require you to link back to this party, but if you do, we would really appreciate it!
- We also don’t require you to visit or comment on other blogger’s linkups, but it’s always a nice way to share the bloggy love!
- By linking up, you will get a chance to be featured here at next week’s party and across our social media, including our Farmhouse Friday features board on Pinterest! If you pin anything from the party, please pin it from the original source.
- By linking up to this party, you permit us to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with a link back to your post or a link back to this party on the week your post was featured.
Thanks so much for joining us at Farmhouse Friday and have yourself a wonderful weekend!