Hello friends! I hope you had the best of weeks!
I can’t believe that Thanksgiving is already here! Since I’m still dealing with health issues, we are having a small Thanksgiving with just my husband and my mom. What are your plans for Thanksgiving?
This week Cindy hosted the Lifestyle Of Love blog hop! Lifestyle Of Love is a group of incredibly talented bloggers get together bimonthly to share their decorating skills!
The theme for this edition of Lifestyle of Love is ladders! Cindy shared 3 fun ways to decorate ladders for Christmas as well as links to the rest of the gorgeous decor ideas using ladders by the other bloggers on the hop!
The Painted Hinge ~ Your Farmhouse Friday Hosts ~ County Road 407
This Week’s Features:
DIY Wooden Candle Holders by Sweet Pea
How to Make a Pinecone Wreath Without Glue or Wire by Pinecones & Acorns
How to Make the Cutest Macrame Christmas Lights by Vintage Home
Used Box Springs and Button Christmas Trees by Reinvented Delaware
Link Party Guidelines:
- Your style does not have to be farmhouse nor do you have to live in a farmhouse to link up. We just want to see linkups that would fit in with the farmhouse lifestyle, including:
- Home DIY and Decor
- It doesn’t matter how old your posts are, but please link up your posts here only once.
- We don’t require you to link back to this party, but if you do, we would really appreciate it!
- We also don’t require you to visit or comment on other blogger’s linkups, but it’s always a nice way to share the bloggy love!
- By linking up, you will get a chance to be featured here at next week’s party and across our social media, including our Farmhouse Friday features board on Pinterest! If you pin anything from the party, please pin it from the original source.
- By linking up to this party, you permit us to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with a link back to your post or a link back to this party on the week your post was featured.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Thanks so much for joining us at Farmhouse Friday and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Marie - Interior Frugalista says
I love the festive features this week. Happy Thanksgiving from Canada!
Thanks so much Marie!
Julie Briones says
Thanks for hosting, Michelle! Have a very cozy and happy Thanksgiving!
Thanks so much Julie, and same to you!
Debra Oliver says
I hope you’re feeling a little better, Michelle. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. It’s just the two of us again this year!
Thanks so much Debra! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Regina Jenkins says
So many beautiful links and the features are great. Thanks for hosting Michelle – Happy Thanksgiving
Thanks so much Regina!