Hello friends! I hope you had the best of weeks!
Cindy was too busy to post anything new this week and I’m still pretty much same-o so nothing much new going on here besides all your awesome linkups! Thanks so much for keeping them coming!
The Painted Hinge ~ Your Farmhouse Friday Hosts ~ County Road 407
This Week’s Features:
November Home: 6 Cozy Ideas to Use Now by My Hubbard Home
Hot Chocolate Bar Setup Ideas by Kippi At Home
How To Make 3D Recycled Embroidery Hoop Pumpkins by The Interior Frugalista
Late Fall Home Tour with Simple Elegance by Follow The Yellow Brick Home
Link Party Guidelines:
- Your style does not have to be farmhouse nor do you have to live in a farmhouse to link up. We just want to see linkups that would fit in with the farmhouse lifestyle, including:
- Home DIY and Decor
- It doesn’t matter how old your posts are, but please link up your posts here only once.
- We don’t require you to link back to this party, but if you do, we would really appreciate it!
- We also don’t require you to visit or comment on other blogger’s linkups, but it’s always a nice way to share the bloggy love!
- By linking up, you will get a chance to be featured here at next week’s party and across our social media, including our Farmhouse Friday features board on Pinterest! If you pin anything from the party, please pin it from the original source.
- By linking up to this party, you permit us to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with a link back to your post or a link back to this party on the week your post was featured.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Thanks so much for joining us at Farmhouse Friday and have yourself a wonderful weekend!
Marie - Interior Frugalista says
Thank you very much for the embroidery hoop pumpkin feature, Michelle! Sending hugs your way from Canada. xo
You’re very welcome for the feature Marie! Thanks so much for sharing it with us and hugs right back atcha!
Debra Oliver says
Thanks for hosting, Michelle. Take care and feel better!
You’re very welcome Debra, and thank you!
Sending prayers that you start to feel better soon….
Thanks so much for hosting this charming party each and every week!! I so appreciate all the time and effort that does into it along with visiting all the links and choosing Features!!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
You’re very welcome Deb, and thank you so much!
Julie Briones says
Thanks for hosting, Michelle! I’m looking forward to doing some new Christmas posts, and maybe one new fall post (that will probably do well NEXT year! LOL!) Praying for you!
LOL I can totally relate to that Julie! Thanks so much for joining us each week!
Amber D Ferguson says
So sorry to hear you are still struggling!!!! Sending prayers for your speedy healing.
Thanks so much for hosting and the feature!
You’re very welcome for the feature Amber, and thank you!
Thanks so much for hosting this party each week. I hope you get to feeling better soon.
You’re very welcome Janet, and thank you!
Rachel Harper says
Love all the features this week!
Thank you Rachel! I’m happy you enjoyed the features this week!