Hey there! I hope you had a great week!
I’ve been sorta bummed this week as I’m missing Bub (if you didn’t catch Farmhouse Friday last week, Bub was one of our cats who just passed) and I’m dealing with some health issues (nothing serious and nothing I want to bore you with the details – let’s just say perimenopause sucks).
I always appreciate you guys linking up every week, but I appreciate you guys even more on weeks like this when I’m hurting emotionally and physically and just can’t get my act together. Without you guys there’d be nothing going on but the rent here on my bad weeks, so thank you so much for keeping away the chirping crickets! 🙂
The Painted Hinge ~ Your Farmhouse Friday Hosts ~ County Road 407
This Week’s Features:
Link Party Guidelines:
- Your style does not have to be farmhouse nor do you have to live in a farmhouse to link up. We just want to see linkups that would fit in with the farmhouse lifestyle, including:
- Home DIY and Decor
- It doesn’t matter how old your posts are, but please link up your posts here only once.
- We don’t require you to link back to this party, but if you do, we would really appreciate it!
- We also don’t require you to visit or comment on other blogger’s linkups, but it’s always a nice way to share the bloggy love!
- By linking up, you will get a chance to be featured here at next week’s party and across our social media, including our Farmhouse Friday features board on Pinterest! If you pin anything from the party, please pin it from the original source.
- By linking up to this party, you permit us to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with a link back to your post or a link back to this party on the week your post was featured.
Thanks so much for joining us at Farmhouse Friday and have a fantastic weekend!