Hey there! I hope you had a wonderful week!
Things have been pretty much same-o here and I am still battling my health issues. I went back to my doctor this week and we decided to give hormone replacement therapy a try. I really didn’t want to go that route but since the covid vaccine put my perimenopause in a tailspin I feel like I don’t have any other choice at this point. I really hope this will do the trick for me as I really want to have my life back.
I want to thank everyone again for all the prayers and well wishes. You guys are what keeps me going these days! 🙂
This Week’s Features:
Link Party Guidelines:
- Your style does not have to be farmhouse nor do you have to live in a farmhouse to link up. We just want to see linkups that would fit in with the farmhouse lifestyle, including:
- Home DIY and Decor
- It doesn’t matter how old your posts are, but please link up your posts here only once.
- We don’t require you to link back to this party, but if you do, we would really appreciate it!
- We also don’t require you to visit or comment on other blogger’s linkups, but it’s always a nice way to share the bloggy love!
- By linking up, you will get a chance to be featured here at next week’s party and across our social media, including our Farmhouse Friday features board on Pinterest! If you pin anything from the party, please pin it from the original source.
- By linking up to this party, you permit us to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with a link back to your post or a link back to this party on the week your post was featured.
Thanks so much for joining us at Farmhouse Friday and have yourself a wonderful weekend!